24 April 2011

I am thankful for...

- Carondelet park and it's trail, and how they are only a few blocks from my house
- elderly couples I pass while walking who say "Afternoon" to me - in those moments it feels like Jesus is giving me an afternoon greeting
- food stamps
- Reese's peanut butter eggs
- how food stamps will buy me Reese's peanut butter eggs
- dogs, specifically Effy and Cooper and Bruno
- jean jackets and sweaters and weather that accompanies those items of clothing
- Skype
- extreme weather (like hurricanes or tornadoes or wind storms. especially wind storms)
- my literacy
- how roughly 1980 years ago, Jesus died on the cross for you and me and was dead for three days and then ROSE AGAIN and that one act was more than enough to cover the sin for everyone who ever lived ever

No comments:

Post a Comment