17 April 2011

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!

To the right is a recent photo of my brother, Jeremy Allen Bulgrien. He is currently finishing up his Master's Degree in Foreign Policy, isn't that cool?! Ok, so his birthday was a week and a half ago and I meant to make this video a week and a half ago but I kept forgetting. :( However, I figure people like to get presents anytime, even if they are a week and a half late. So here is a video of me giving the top ten reasons I'm glad Jeremy's my brother (and you should be jealous because he's a really great brother).

3 comments:

  1. i love this! so sweet :) number 7 is my favorite... effy, effy, effy, effy! Although, the Jeremy-sized cereal bowl is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. is. hilarious. And I can totally second many of them... and yes, the Jeremy-sized cereal bowl is one that I could immediately relate to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love this idea :-)

    ReplyDelete